If you want a way for air to circulate freely in your office, home or any other place, consider investing in a good tower fan. They are especially useful during hot summers when temperatures at the peak. A tower fan is designed to enhance air circulation, helping you cool down and supports entry of fresh air into the room. Currently, tower fans market continues to attract new entrants each day, making it hard for any buyer to choose the best deal. When you are planning to buy a tower fan, do enough research to help you get the best deal. But whichever the brand, consider the following factors
- Size depending on your house office, etc.
- Tower fan control. Is it easy to understand and use? Is it sturdy? Does it come with remote?
- Is it noisy?
- The speed of oscillation and the direction of oscillation
- Does it have an air filter? Does it ionize air? How often will you need to replace the filters?
- Material? (Plastic or metal made)
- Safety. Consider the fan grate
- Energy requirement
- Warranty and
To make it easy to you when you are shopping for a tower fan, we considered all the above factors and identified the best 5 tower fans in the market.
- 5. Holmes 36” Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote Control
- 4. Lasko 4000 Air Stik Ultra-Slim Oscillating Fan
- 3. Honeywell Comfort Control Tower Fan, HY-025
- 2. Ozeri Ultra 42-inch Wind Fan – Adjustable Oscillating Tower Fan with Noise Reduction Technology
- 1. The Lasko 2551 Tower Fan – Best Tower Fans in 2017 Reviews
5. Holmes 36” Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote Control
This Holmes 36 inches pedestal unit is designed to help you circulate and cool air, but with an added comfort. It is remote controlled, so you can keep it in the furthest corner of your house. The fan speed is adjustable at 3 levels, helping you choose your preferred oscillation rate. It is strong, making it suitable for bigger spaces or rooms. It also comes with a timer, so you can set when you want it to stop. Its control panel has light emitting diodes LED, so you do not have to switch on the light when you are controlling it at night.
4. Lasko 4000 Air Stik Ultra-Slim Oscillating Fan
Another popular and top selling tower fan from Lasko. It is a stylish and sleek unit that will compliment your room décor. The fan speed is adjustable at only two levels. It is reviewed as one of the best for office use. So if you want a fan that is energy efficient, with enhanced safety and with all the features a common tower fan should have, then consider this item.
3. Honeywell Comfort Control Tower Fan, HY-025
Another top seller and positively reviewed is this one from Honeywell. It is stylish so that you can use in any room. The fan speed is adjustable at three levels. It is very portable as it comes with a recessed carry handle. It is simple to use and has a digital timer.
2. Ozeri Ultra 42-inch Wind Fan – Adjustable Oscillating Tower Fan with Noise Reduction Technology
This ultra wind tower fan is by Ozeri, a reputable brand in the market. It is 42 inches high. It is unique because it is built with a noise reduction technology. Even when the oscillation speed is very high, it remains quiet. It is remote controlled and has a timer.
1. The Lasko 2551 Tower Fan – Best Tower Fans in 2017 Reviews
Lasko 2551 tower fan is a unique and high-quality tower fan, making it one of the best there is in the market today. It is easy to use and comes with a remote control. Apart from cooling and enhancing air circulation, this tower fan also ionizes air. By ionizing air, it makes sure the air in the room is good. Its height is 42.5 inches. You can be able to adjust its oscillating speed at three levels. It is also very safe because it comes with a fused safety plug. You will have to mind about destruction when the power shuts off; it has an auto shut-off feature that ensures the fan does not get damaged or get overheated.